Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BLOGGER TALK: Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation

CoverGirl Outlast Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation + Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Classic Ivory 810 - 1 fl oz


All-in-one foundation with a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long.



What Beauty Bloggers are Saying...


" The formula of this foundation is awesome and is perfect for girls with normal/combo skin or oily skin...In my opinion, all the claims hold true, since it has medium/heavy coverage, it blends wonderfully and is absorbed evenly for lovely coverage...Despite the coverage it offers, this feels so extremely light on the skin! It literally just feels like my skin, not cakey, greasy, sticky, etc. I kept touching my face and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. The fact that it has SPF 20 is wonderful and the packaging is so hygienic and easy to use, due to the lockable pump. It really did keep my face shine free all day (10 hrs+) and does not settle into fine lines either. It dries to a semi matte finish (not flat) very quickly; you have time to blend it well, but it sets fast enough to continue the rest of your makeup. " prettysquared.blogspot.com

"This foundation goes on smooth and evenly without drying too quickly.  It gives your skin medium to full coverage and is quite buildable.   It covers redness and blemishes almost completely.  Only major blemishes required a tiny bit of added concealer.  As I already stated, I’m really loving this Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation.  The coverage is great and it has a nice semi-matte finish without looking dry and cakey.  It feels light on the skin and lasts all day without getting that greasy feeling. " myfindsonline.com




"But the bad news is, this foundation doesn't work well on my dry skin.  It has a matte finish and it clung to the dry flaky patches, such as my chin and in between my eyebrows.  It also tended to settle into my fine lines quite a bit.  I think that those of you who have oilier skin, and even those who have normal skin that are looking for a matte finish will love this!  Especially if you're seeking full coverage.
But I'm sad to say it didn't work well for me.  :( budgetbeautyblog.com


" I don't feel like my face looks cakey at all when I wear this.  It does a very good job of evening my skin tone and covering blemishes.  At times, I do need to go back in with a bit of concealer in some areas, but that is really if I'm trying to 100% perfect my face.  I would feel completely comfortable applying only this and walking out of my house.  I don't feel like my skin is suffocating with this foundation on. Obviously, I know something is there, but it doesn't feel as though I am wearing a mask.  I think it is light enough to still be comfortable.  I find this to be amazing considering it has quite good coverage.  Typically, we expect to find these types of foundations thick, heavy, and cakey."spritesvanity.blogspot.com


" Stay Fabulous is best suited for oily skin because it accentuates dry spots. Right now, I have combination skin: (oily in the t-zone with various dry spots) and I find Stay Fabulous to cake up and appear flat and lifeless on dry areas. I had a really hard time making this look decent. If your skin is oily like mine is during the summer, this will be a natural looking and long wearing foundation for you. The consistency is on the thick side but blends easily with a buffer brush like Sephora’s #56 brush.  This is a medium coverage foundation, but you can easily achieve full coverage using a bit more product. With that said, I did use concealer to cover a few spots, so I don’t think Stay Fabulous lives up to the “coverage of a concealer” part of Covergirl’s 3-in-1 claim. However, it definitely lives up to the long wear claim."theradiancereport.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ADORE to hear your advice, questions, and feedback! Feel more than welcome to leave a lovely comment!